Ladies, remember how enamored we were with the Selfridges window display?
- Well this week we got up close and personal with Harrods Crystal Christmas…
- This seven-window long display inspired by Swarovski features a glittering woodland scene of sparkling trees and glittering hedgerow, dripping with Swarovski gems.
- Frosty branches are wrapped with garlands of twinkling lights, and mannequins hang from the trees in dramatic poses.
- Equally stunning was the Ralph and Russo Swarovski encrusted gown.
- Taking inspiration from the 1920′s flapper era and crafted with over 150,000 Swarovski crystals, this hand stitched couture piece hovers around the £230K price mark..
Ladies even though we found the Narnia like window display eerily erotic and wouldn’t necessarily associate it with Christmas, it was spectacular to look at...
How about indulging us this Monday by Tweeting, Digging, Stumbling or Liking this post..